Do you love interacting with people? Do you have a passion for helping others?Our team is seeking individuals with a desire to serve others in a fast-paced, customer focused, and detail-oriented position as a Customer Service Representative. This entry-level position includes processing motor vehicle transactions, issuing hunting/fishing licenses, receipting tax payments, and providing driver license and ID card services. Critical thinking, problem solving, and computer skills are essential. Individuals applying should have the ability to adapt to change rapidly, work in a team environment, and have strong interpersonal skills.Candidates must be available to work at any one of our four Bay County office locations (Lynn Haven, Callaway, Panama City, Panama City Beach).
- At least 21 years of age with a valid driver license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years working in a professional, customer service team environment in a role with direct customer contact
- Ability to easily, confidently, and accurately navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Knowledge of basic procedures and principles of mathematics, business English, and general office duties
We are an EOE and drug free workplace.Salary $25,000. Additional benefits include membership into the Florida Retirement System and access to various life and health benefits. Deadline to submit an application is 4:30 PM, Friday, June 30, 2017. Interested applicants should submit an application to Bay County Tax Collector, Human Resources Manager submission details noted on the application.
Download application at:
Questions can be directed to Crystal Tharp at (850) 248-8501 ext. 8557.