Hunting and Fishing License Previous item Out of State Title... Next item Florida Title Transfers...

Hunting and Fishing License

Please bring the following documents for fishing and hunting license:


  • Florida driver license to get resident rate license or old hunting and fishing license with customer number
  • A Military Gold license requires a Florida DL and military ID card showing active or retired. Current orders and a social security number are required for active duty military stationed in Florida. The Military Gold license can only be purchased at a Tax Collector’s office.
  • Anyone born after June 1, 1975 needs proof of their Hunter’s Safety Course, which can be taken in any state.
  • Florida residents 65 and over only need their FL driver license.