Due to COVID-19, we have taken measures to create a safe environment for both our customers and team. Some of those measures are in our office set up, while others are in how we're serving the community during this time. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we have moved to appointment only lobby service. We've minimized seating in our office and are closely monitoring the number of customers in our lobby at one time.
What you can expect at our offices?
- You will be asked to wear a mask. Please bring one. If you don't have one, we will provide one.
- Your temperature will be checked. If you have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Driving road tests are only available in our Panama City office at this time.
- Registrations renewals should be paid online or by mail. You can use Express Lane and pick up your registrations curbside the same day if you do so before 3 p.m.
- Customers are encouraged to complete their transactions online if they are able to.
- Appointments are required for all lobby service at this time. Schedule An Appointment
- Our Callaway service center remains closed to the public. It is a curbside Express Lane pick up location.