Due to COVID-19, we have taken measures to create a safe environment for both our customers and team. Some of those measures are in our office set up, while others are in how we're serving the community during this time. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we have moved to appointments for lobby service. We strongly encourage appointments as these services will take priority. We will work to accommodate a very limited number of walk-ins before 11 a.m. and after 2 p.m., but please understand appointments will take priority and you will have a wait.
We've minimized seating in our office and are closely monitoring the number of customers in our lobby at one time.
What you can expect at our offices?
- You will be asked to wear a mask. Please bring one. If you don't have one, we will provide one.
- Driving road tests are only available in our Panama City and Beach offices at this time.
- Registrations renewals should be paid online, by mail or drop box. You can use Express Lane and pick up your registrations in the office the same day if you renew online by 3 p.m.
- Customers are encouraged to complete their transactions online if they are able to.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged for lobby service at this time. Schedule An Appointment