The Bay County Tax Collector's Office now has two testing options available for road tests. A limited number of tests are available at all four offices during normal business hours. However, due to the service challenges presented by COVID-19, we recently partnered with All Florida Safety Institute to provide additional testing opportunities.
All Florida Safety Institute is a state contracted third party administrator for driver license testing authorized by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Licensees will return to the Tax Collector's office to process their license upon satisfactory completion of their exam.
All Florida Safety Institute provides the following:
- Business hours and after hours testing, including Saturdays
- Same day testing appointments
- Located in the Panama City office of the Bay County Tax Collector's Office, separate entrance
- A vehicle for testing, if needed
- Testing results are uploaded immediately upon completion to the FLHSMV server.
To book a testing appointment, please make your selection on the left menu bar to be directed to the appropriate appointment system.