Hunting and Fishing License
Please bring the following documents for fishing and hunting license:
- Florida driver license to get resident rate license or old hunting and fishing license with customer number
- A Military Gold license requires a Florida DL and military ID card showing active or retired. Current orders and a social security number are required for active duty military stationed in Florida. The Military Gold license can only be purchased at a Tax Collector’s office.
- Anyone born after June 1, 1975 needs proof of their Hunter’s Safety Course, which can be taken in any state.
- Florida residents 65 and over only need their FL driver license
- Freshwater Licenses and Fees
- Saltwater Licenses and Fees
- Lifetime Licenses
- Military Gold Sportsman’s License
- Visitor License
- Antlerless Deer Permits
- Deer Dog Registration
- Dove Licenses and Permits
- Migratory Birds & Waterfowl
Hunting and fishing licenses are available in all four office locations.