Out of State Title Transfers: Documents Needed

Please bring the following documents for out of state title transfers:


  • The person or person(s) appearing on title as buying needs to be present. Regardless if title reads and/or, if both parties cannot be present an 82040 or power of attorney must be completed for the individual unable to be present
  • Proof of Florida insurances on new vehicle
  • Driver License
  • Plate number if transferring a plate
  • Requires a VIN inspection, which can be done at our office. If unable to drive the vehicle for the inspection, form 82042 can be completed by law enforcement or a Florida notary